- ABN AMRO. Communication to corporate executives Amsterdam
- NHS. General Practitioners. Croydon Medical Society
- Senior General Practitioners Training. ‘The Voice and Communication’ Covent Garden Lecture
- ‘Communication for Life’, co-presenter at St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London
- Private Coaching Sessions on Public Speaking to executives and the medical profession
- After – Dinner talks on working/coaching with leading artists in London’s west End, Pop and Opera
- Presentation at the ‘Krug Champagne Launch’ Grosvenor House
- Ten Years of Workshops to the music profession and amateur groups on ‘Finding Your Unique Voice’. Performance. Recording.
- ‘Power Through Voice’. Master Class. www.powerthroughvoice.com
Concert, Corporate and Cabaret performance
Concert, Corporate and Cabaret performances incorporate her own works as a lyricist and composer in her jazz/soul programme. Her 2014 album ‘Back to Base’ was created whilst living in the south of France for seven years. This followed earlier albums ‘Songs Without Words’ /Gershwin and Piano Improvisations.
Lectures, presentations and workshops
On Voice, Performance and Communication are available with the option of a concert.
Presentations/Lectures vary in length from forty-five minutes to two and a half hours. Concerts are tailor made to the audience and vary from twenty–five minutes to one hour thirty minutes.
Power Through Voice
Narin created ‘Power Through Voice’ under the name Janet Edwards in 2009 after many requests from the general public to ‘learn to sing like your professionals’. It has since been widely used in many parts of the world by both amateurs and professionals.
A church organist at age thirteen, Narin studied piano, violin, organ, singing and composition and at nineteen became an Associate of the Royal College of Music (ARCM) and a Licentiate of Trinity College London (LTCL). This was soon followed by a Diploma in Education after which she became responsible for the music in eight state schools in the UK before beginning her career as a professional performer.
As both piano soloist and accompanist she gave recitals with top classical artists throughout the UK, Europe, Television and Radio. Narin was resident accompanist for The Quinville Concert Trust, a charity for disabled children. Here she accompanied many visiting soloists from The Royal Opera House Covent Garden, also working as repetiteur to soloists from international opera houses.
Her extensive vocal coaching to artists in leading roles in London’s West End led to Royal Command Performances, work as Musical Director and Recital appearances. Master classes and workshops for professionals and amateurs continued in the West End. See ‘Who’s Who of Popular Music’.
In 1994 she made a solo backpack journey to the foothills of the Himalayas to find her Grandmother’s birthplace. Her ability as a dowser led her to find the family house and church record of her Grandmother.
Narin’s understanding of voice and individuals resulted in an ongoing collaboration with The Society of Medical NLP, where she is a Master. Working extensively with groups of doctors and health professionals she presents and gives lectures.
Choosing to Heal
Unhappy with the ‘One Size Fits All’ treatment of breast cancer and the current screening programme of otherwise healthy women, she wrote the book ‘Choosing To Heal – Surviving The Breast Cancer System’ under her coaching name ‘Janet Edwards’, published by Watkins in 2007, endorsed by leading cancer specialists and launched at The Royal College of Physicians, London.